Thursday, January 19, 2006

14:41 sg time




Taken on Friday 13, Jan, 2006, ray and skye's melbourne trip (24/12 - 18/1)


Ray's the best boyfriend in the entire known universe and the best guy ever.

God, thank You and yes, this is the last time I will walk through those stainless steel doors without my partner. These few days are going to be emotional and hard but it's on to greater things that we walk towards.

Ray, I love you and miss you so much.

And just like it was perfect timing that we spent 25 days together at this 2005-2006 crossing over, I have to believe that Dad has it all sorted out and reasons why I am back in Sg, why you are going back to Msia on Sunday and why I couldn't get off the plane and hopefully get a later ticket despite the flight being delayed for two hours.

I love you, I love you so much and I want all the best in the world for you and I wish I can be with you in this emo time. It's always hard to say goodbye. It's hard to leave Melbourne. It always has been hard to leave Melbourne and I'm praying away for you as you negoiate these last few days.

God sculpted Life amazingly. God has sculpted Planet Uni amazingly. In 2005 beginning, it was a dream waiting to happen, and I left before Ps Matt reached Melb but you, dearest, you were there from the start. You had the vision, the dream and your all ran with it together.

And God blessed. He blessed and blessed and blessed, as I witnessed. I wasn't physically there but I cried and prayed alongside you and I'm feeling it - will feel it - too leaving this baby behind.

Baby, if God calls us to Msia, cool. We will go. 'cause hard as it is to leave things and lay things down, those are the nature of sacrifices. We will lay down our Issacs even as we still keep the door open as to where ultimately.

We had our time of training, still ongoing, and we were born for such a time as this.

Dad sees it good that you go through the departure bit without me, as He saw it good for it to happen with me, you too. But just like how He blessed us after I first left last Feb, I believe the windows of blessings will rain down on us this time round. HE is the "God of miracles".

I know two things.

Whatever we do, wherever we go, it has to be within God's calling as we seek His kingdom first always. No matter what, we have to keep with God. No other way, only God's way.

Second, I want to be with you. And because this relationship is God ordained, I believe our calling will not have us be in separate countries for long. As we move to the same country and live the same life - something we tasted before as friends in Melbourne and for a while during my last two hols in Melb - we will see how it won't just be "my calling" and "my calling" but our calling. And that is very very awesome :)

I love you forever.

No comments: