Saturday, April 10, 2010

20.37.

I used to think oh my, I hope my blog archives never get deleted or all those chronicles of days that would never return will be gone with the wind, and the fading capacity to remember everything.

I still think it'd be awful if that ever happened but hey, look, my last blog was a year ago.

I used to write every single day - Be it journalling, blogging or well, reporting for work. Emails and chats do not qualify, of course.

Some preacher said that time goes faster the older you get. It's a fact. And we are not even parents yet. Dear God, help us make time for everything, amen.

It's always reassuring knowing your God has the whole world in His hands and understand all those quantum physics and what nots and your world is firmly held close to His heart :)

I love Jesus.

Today has been a laid back day, just the two of us, taking it slow and catching up on rest and "us" time. Last night, we had our first Kingdom Uni event, Welcome Party.

It's probably the best service I've been to for a while.

Of course I believe that God can be in every type of service and worship is possible everywhere but frankly, when everyone's praising and worshiping outside of their comfort zone, when church is rather sweaty and kinda loud esp at during the preaching, I feel SO at home and incredibly spot on where I'm supposed to be.

We started with dinner and moved on to games before praise and worship. During the games part, I stayed outside to do a quick clean up so that after service, we could pop off for the KL tour without thinking of those stuff. At one point, I literally felt drawn to run in to witness what's going on.

"Witness" - That's the right term, it wasn't just to watch or to see but oh, my heart was drawn and I ran it to witness the service.

Praise was going off the roof, everyone was in the front, no one seated and then Ray went up for the welcome and I felt tears well up and this sense of amazing happiness. Finally, we are doing a youth service. I was smiling ear to ear as I slipped out to put the broom away.

The rest of the night was awesome.

It was the first time in church that I see our African sisters standing up and dancing in agreement during the preaching. And our own home guys and girls were awesome too.

Something shifted last night. And I celebrate it, celebrate You and how contagious and lovely You are, Lord. But dear Lord, ready us, ready us to stand firm and see far. It's time to run, I know and Father, we can only do it with You leading us every single step.

We've never been here before but we trust You and ask to know You more that we can lead your people to more.

Skye C h u a h no longer really exist. No personal agenda, no dedication to "me". If I never became a pastor, it's okay, if I go back to corporate, it's okay too as long as all I do is simply within Your Perfect Plan. 'cause the call is not to full time or to "calling", the call is simply to Jesus and I want to know Jesus and bring Him to everywhere He positions me.

Dear sweet Jesus, here we are. We decrease, You increase and oh, bring Your reality to all that You lead us into.

I love You, Lord. For eternity. You are my God.

Love,
Yours

No comments: