Friday, August 18, 2006

16:47.

4.47. If you add up the first two numbers and plus it with the difference you would get from subtracting the third no from the first answer, you would get the no. of hours of sleep I was supposed to get.

Have been down with fever and cold (sore throat subsided, thank God) for the last two, three days and last night, I obediently went to bed at ahem, 10pm (well, I intended to get back to work today) and guess what, this is as insomiac as it gets - I slpt at prob 430. Tossed and turned and tossed and turned, I stopped myself from getting frustrated.

My mind was wayy too alert for and I spent too much time contemplating on randoms and many thoughts that are worth some thought.

Any way, I am back in the office today and though I'm still nursing a cold, I am better than I have been over the last three days.

Later on, it's CG. And I'm leading worship.

Who knows that having a cold and potentially having to blow your nose frequently when you are a worship leader who's playing guitar is not a good thing?

*hand up*

Said, I believe God will heal and keep me and use me. So it's all good.

Btw, it was a good weekend last weekend. Came back on Thurs with two friends and former colleagues and alternated between spending time with them and doing unusual stuff (as in, not weekly/ regular affairs) like the whole CG going for street ministry, helping out at a soup kitchen in a back alley in KL and going for the first church course I've done so for, Finding Your Fit.

All said, I reckon weekends are good time. And it was nice having company too.

Have a good weekend folks.

No comments: