Tuesday, June 10, 2008

14:57.

The wheels are turning so rapidly these few days I feel so thankful every time I get to lie down on my bed again. Feel the tired come out of my back. Close my eyes without having to keep the brain chugging. And just rest.

It's a Tuesday. The bosses are all away on a Bali trip and I have a lot of stuff to get through today before I go for my 2nd work trip with my current co. Going to Phuket which I nv been to before, and which actually, I reckon is not a place to have work trips but real trips with friends you can laze on beaches with.

Still, that said, a free trip is good. And that said, the greater asia conf should be an eye-opener and learning oppt.

Come Thurs, there will be another line drawn in the sand as we approach just 1 month more to the wedding.

I think coordinating such an impt event should be a full-time job 'cause there's really so much to do and work is so busy it doesn't ease up much.

But I'm not taking a 10min break from the work to gripe or even gush.

I'm writing 'cause I read a little girl's blog and her passion for Christ and life made me smile.

I prayed the other day that I want first and foremost You. Not the ordinary life. Not the happy family nuff is me. Not the 2 and a half kids. None of all of these unless You are in all of them. It's still all about You. I still want You first.

Oh Lord, break my heart to love You with a desperation and tenacity that is not quiet or still, but ever striving, ever pushing forward, ever needing more of You.

I want to love You, live extraordinarily. Create order in chaos creatively.

And I want to keep pulling and pushing until something breaks. 'cause like that blog illustrated, a life change is worth all the in-between to get there.

No comments: