Thursday, December 18, 2008

22:51.

It's the most wonderful time of the year. Christmas so near, holidays abundant, even rainy weather to make me feel happy, very blissful. Lots of work to finish up and 2009 already looks way busy but here, where You are, all is well.

Peace on earth, good will to man.

How powerful - That the arrival of God Himself came with a blessing of peace on earth, a bestowing, desire, reaching out that is good will to man.

My dearest Jesus Christ, Savior King, awesome God, maker of the universe who died for me, take me away to somewhere deep. Deeper in You, where "me" is more lost and head-over-heels into You.

In the midst of this adulthood that feels so strange and new and old and frail all at once, You remain constant, my anchor and sole grip that can make all things right and give all matters sense.

What a year it has been.

And what a year 2009 will be.

Dear, dear Lord, hold me close, hold us close for it's in You and You alone that chaos is broken the way only the peace that surpasses all understanding can.

I hold on tight, hold out my arms, lift my leg, close my eyes and take the leap.

To jump. To laugh. To run. To dare. To breath. To live. To fly.

In You.

Only You, Jesus, only You.

*hugs*

No comments: