Saturday, August 23, 2003

14:17.

It's nice to be back. A series of not particularly pleasant events led to this move. I may be in the move to share what happen one day but pardon me if I'm not inclined to do so now. Bear with me :)

Amadeo means One Who Loves God in latin. Beautiful, ain't it? Yes, I admit I nicked this info off Anne Rice.

I've resolved to spend today at home, relaxing, sleeping, writing, listening to music and watching silly tv shows. This morning I watched X-Men and Spiderman on Kids Central. Of course, there are a couple more reasons as to why I am homebound today. One, I'm still recovering from a bad bout with throat infection and fever (I took three days off work this week) and two, I've horribly overspent.

Very bad, especially when I'm supposed to be saving for my studies.

I have more or less made up my mind to go to Australia next Feb for my BA. Now, it's all up to God to open the door or not. Whichever it is, I am restful. Going by His track record, I know Daddy only does what's best for me.

I'm excited. Rather so indeed. I should apply for both UniMel and RMIT - even though I have decided on RMIT - at the Study in Aust fair happening end of this month. A month or so later, I should know whether I am accepted or not. That is, if I don't need to go through two or three interviews. I'm aiming for the BA in Communication (Journalism) and the school's website said there are two interviews and a test to ascertain one's suitability.

Gee, unnerving.

In a goood way.

No comments: