Wednesday, September 03, 2003

19:54:

I'm going to bintam tomorrow with Anne, Joce and Serene :) Haven't had a holiday since I started working. Let me see, that was... last June. Yes, I think I need this break. I'm going to lay on a nice deck chair on the beach, wade into the sea to see the fishes, and I will get my pasty white legs and trunk tanned. I WILL relax.

If it sounds like I'm trying to psych myself, I am. I am very much so looking forward to this trip. It's the first time the four of us are going for a holiday together, but I hope I can get out of work mode. Work has been delightfully busy this week. I've been productive, which always makes me want to be more productive. And when I am on a roll, I am on a roll.

When do you know if I'm on a workalcoholic (not)overload? When I am working on an empty stomach into the night, and yet deliriously happy. When my contact lens is dry and I can't help blinking every five second but I'm still vainly taking my time with my words. When I work late yet come into the office on time.

There are many more symptoms, but I have an article to finish now.

Do pray that I'll be able to get some good thinking time and journal writing this trip too. Must think (more) about my life.

Peace out.

:: Oh shoot, I forgot to get my photo byline retaken, I look darn dodgy in my usual one. Shooooot.

No comments: