Sunday, October 12, 2003

17:20:

Actually, with my penchant for shooting myself in the foot, I really should not be surprised at my own actions.

And actually, with my history of getting dodgy haircuts, I really should not be surprised the hairdresser gave me weird bangs like those eye-brows type fringe schnauzers have. Umm, I just made myself sound weird, didn't I? Actually (the third actually in one entry) it ain't that bad after I derangingly tried to further trim them myself. Count that as another shot in my abused feet, but oh well, it's just hair (I'm reminding myself).

Last week was... interesting. Good too. Tues and Wed, I left work at 12.30am, Thurs, 1am. By Friday, I was swaying like Caption Jack Sparrow when I woke up. But gee, how happy I was.

The workaholic in me has returned to take a bigger place in my life. So have more inspiration and a feeling of worth.

This week, I predict there will be at least two late working nights but hey, we are cool with it. Cheerios and bingo and all that.

It is strange what growing up brings.

Sometimes, you just stop and realisations hit you unceasingly. Realisations of how you have evolved. I see it in me, certain traits, but yet they are not constant which worries me.

Things like being more approachable, open, some say PR, I enjoy company a lot more these days and no longer cringe (or not that much) at dining with perfect strangers when I meet them at some mutual friend's place or something.

I probably hate knowing I'm shy. But all right, at the grand old age of 22, I can admit it and embrace that unpredictable, selective trait as part of me and deal with it.

Talking about growing up changes again, it's also surprising to me how I have remained the same girl in as many ways as I've changed.

I will write more but I'm awfully hungry... it's a good feeling.

By the way, I'm buying a second-hand acoustic Epiphone. It will be my third guitar. I hope it's a stunner and in good shape. I'm not familiar with buying things second hand at all.

Love ya, Lord.

No comments: