Saturday, July 31, 2004

02:22.

Drummed for the first time this semester - the fourth or three-and-a-half time so far since May - just now. My arms are tired, there's really something wonderful, liberating and so very enjoyable about being able to smash cymbals and hit skins loudly, probably almost as loud as I can.

If you know your Christian songs, check out the song list:

Every Day, Hillsong
Big, Planet Shakers
This Is How We Overcome, Hillsong
Lift Up Your Eyes, Planet Shakers
Forever, Hillsong
How I Love You, Planet Shakers
Worship Forevermore, Planet Shakers 

Nope, not an easy set at all. Very fun songs to play though... if you know your stuff. There's a 6/8 song in there too, and I only ever drummed one 6/8 song before ever, and that was in July Camp.

It's hard to say whether it went well or not 'cause I can't really judge, I suppose. And when I play, I'm caught up enough that I don't quite notice every thing or have spare mental facilities (um) to detach and evaluate myself and people. Not that intensely any way.

But I'm happy. Very tired, about to crash, sleep, zzz, in about five minutes.

Nights, people.

No comments: