Thursday, July 08, 2004

18:49.

I baked an apple crumble today, cut it into eight pieces and um, finished five pieces already. And I enjoyed the process of baking so much I'm looking forward to baking the next one.

Besides such tales of my domesticated ways, I have been enjoying having the house to myself. G's at Sg, H's at Sydney and me, I enjoy the nice change of having the whole place to myself, no offence to the housemates of course.

I spend a lot of time sitting by the window, legs propped up on another chair, drinking a hot drink, reading my Bible, or just staring outside and talking to God or thinking, sometimes singing a song to the Lover Of My Soul, Jesus Christ.

July Camp was rather amazing. Some of your probably wonder what I mean when I speak of the presence of God. The presence of God was so real at July Camp that my hands were heavy, my arms were heavy, the air was thick with the Holy Spirit. When I moved my hands, the air was heavy with the Glory of the Almighty.

We sung of Consuming Fire and I felt physically warm despite being in under-10 degrees winter country weather.

God is real. Jesus Christ is real. The Holy Spirit is real. And He wants to be involved in your life.

No comments: