Tuesday, June 29, 2004

17:32.

Practice today definitely went better than yesterday. I'm thankful. I'm still not smooth or "steady" enough and there are two places where I have no idea how to follow the original recording's fills. But am continuing to just trust and pray.

Early next morning, Hannah and I would have to cross the road and get to the meeting place which is just across the street. Joy. Then it's a drive to Adekate Camp where we would stay till Sat.

Went to school just now, got an overall Distinction for one subject, or so the lecturer informed me as I picked up my work. I'm glad, not delirious but glad enough. Paid about a third of my school fees instead of the whole sum. Think the bank imposed a daily credit limit though I requested for it to be lifted before I came here but well, it shouldn't be a problem paying the rest.

"The world is empty, pale and poor
compared to knowing You my Lord
Lead me on, I will run after You
Lead me on, I will run after You
"
- One Pure and Holy Passion

No comments: