Thursday, June 10, 2004

17:52.

My last two deadlines for the semester are tomorrow, 5pm but thank God, I have finished both on Tuesday about 5pm and handed them up yesterday about 2pm. So for the first time in a while, my brain has nothing urgent to tackle. What stress there was has melted away, and violent tendencies have disappeared. Yeah, violent tendencies. They were rather real when I had PMS and deadlines all together. Spilt personalities... most of them (like the violent me) have disappeared or are lying dormant.

Though I feel finally... uncoiled, and it is a darn goood feeling, my brain seemed to have entered into Sleep mode. Either that, or it is in shock, stunted by the idea that there are no schoolwork for a month.

Yesterday, Germaine and I went to our respective schools to hand up our assignments. Then all three of us, our entire household went to Brunswick, then from there back home to deposit our shopping, before going to Crown and then to Lygon for beloved roche and rum and raisin gelati which by the way, is one of the best things about Melbourne. It never fails to make me happy, Roche gelati.

And now I lay me down. Just for a rest.

No comments: