Wednesday, December 13, 2006

17:17.

In three hours, I'd be at the first night rally of Planet Shakers conference in Msia. I'm looking forward to it. Ray and I both took leave for Thurs and Fri so we could attend, though on Fri night, we would have to go to CG instead of the rally. It wld be the first CG meeting after multiplication, we think it's important for us to be there and we want to be there too.

Caught a chill just now for no reason or rhyme and felt pretty bad but my colleagues' preserved ginger powerfully chased the symptoms away. Praise God! heh.

Was designing a website for a new training and consultancy company last week. Yesterday, the directors kind of made me a job offer as Programme Developer, with pinches of design work, trainers sourcing and actually doing training thrown in. I'm not too sure about it so pls pray.

At WorldTeach meeting at 11am, David asked if I want to update the rest about me and I basically told them I'd be leaving and why I'm leaving. They prayed for me and all and were sweet.

After that, my lunch date was "robbed" by my boss, haha, and I ambled out to a roadside nasi campur stall to get a packet lunch of sambal chicken, sambal prawns with petai and a lovely runny omelette. So Malaysian hor? Roadside makeshift store some more. heh. The Malay and mamak food rock major. I'd miss them if I leave for a long time.

Any way, just wanted to update a bit before I disappear for the next few days. After the conference, we have Cg on Fri night and Eugene and Nianci's wedding (aww) on Sat. I got to write another article for the church mag (did one last night) on Sun (hopefully).

Enjoy the Christmas ambience. Now and then, I get a bit bleh and yet now and then, when I remember it's Christmas soon and sing a jingly song quietly or merely inside, I feel lifted up. How good it is that He came for me. How good it it that we have Christmas. I'm not expecting much gifts for Christmas, that's not why I love it. I just love the... vibe.

So I hope you remember the joyousness of our Saviour come. And smile :)

No comments: