Tuesday, December 28, 2004

14:58.

Pray for the tsunami waves victims, final toll for now is near 24,000.

I'm not scared of dying myself but seeing death at work scares me.

During Christmas Eve at service, we were asked to go out and hang a bauble on a bare Christmas tree for those who have left who we want to remember. I sat in my seat and cried. Cried for the newlyweds killed on their honeymoon in New Zealand, my pastor's brother and his bride whom I have not seen before. Cried for the tragedy and its irrationality, cried for their families' losses and cried for the comfort that they are in heaven, and the fact that this comfort does not answer why such has happened.

If I am clingy and emo more these days, maybe it's because I want to hold on to those I love because I am so aware that I can lose your.

Dear Lord, do not turn Your Face away.

No comments: