Monday, November 14, 2005

17:28.

A colleague's playing Madonna's new album on his desktop; some record label folks are nearby at another desk chatting; a trio of sec school students are at another corner - here on a shadowing programme to observe and learn; the eds are at their evening meeting at the conference table, deciding and briefing each other on stories avail for tomw's edition.

I read this yesterday and was struck by the coherence. It's just a blog that acted as a journal, a requirement for a course I took last year, and though entries are merely thoughts, something about them talked to me about structure and coherence.

That last is not always very evident in my mind processes now and then, on days like today, I guess. *shrugs* *smiles* That will pass though, I do need to get more reading material to keep the grey matter satisfied though.

And oh man, Madonna's new album really sounds bad to me.

I really don't like dance music.

No comments: