Friday, November 04, 2005

16:27.





50





That's how many days till I see the best guy in the known galaxy again.

Feel free to fill in the blanks with your own boyfriend's/ spouse's/ crush's name, fair 'nuff.

But *grin* as for me, I meant my man, r a y c h u a h.

heh.

143 days since we became a couple. over 4 and a half months. when we finally meet again on Christmas eve, it would be over 6 months since a formal "us" existed.

I can't wait.

How we run the race now will affect how we enter into our next lap, our next chapter, the next phase. We are being prepared to take a land. This last lap, I want to sprint, I want to speed, I want to run harder than even how I have so far. I want us to give it our best shot.

'cause you deserve the best.

'cause I deserve the best.

'cause our God is so mind blowingly amazing we want to give all we have for Him.

50.

It's the second last month of 2005.

So much has happened, wow, there's a deja vu when I think back to this time last year.

Were we not boo-ing at the end of Urban Life 2005 too? Was I not telling Dad to take me whichever country He will, the same way your heartcry was and is? We were going to God as individuals about how we feel for each other. Now, we tell Him and each other how we are in love every day :)

This November, we will prepare, we will tie up any loose ends we need to at our sides of the world and in our lives, we will hold on, we will sprint.

And 50 days later, we will be together again.

No comments: