Sunday, November 20, 2005

19:18.

"My God, how wonderful You Are!
How beautiful Your Name!
With open arms I run into Your courts
I dance before You, King of ALL the earth"

- Great And Mighty

You are sooooooooooo beautiful! My God and Lord, my Jesus, my Saviour, Lord, You are so gorgeous, amazing, so awesome, so great, so mighty.

And I'm so in love with You.

Oh God, You are my God and I'll ever praise You. Oh God, You are my God and You are my first thing and first Love. Forever, for an eternity, for all of time, You are.

"More than any thing
more than any one
more than life itself
I love You Jesus
more than any thing"

And Dad, that will never change. Let that never ever change.

"...I’d surely rather be found dead, than to love [anyone] more than the one who saved my soul"

- Pledge My Head To Heaven, Keith Green


You are my one thing. Better is one day in Your courts than a thousand elsewhere. Take the world but give me Jesus.

Jesus, I'm Yours.

No comments: