Monday, October 31, 2005

1210. sg time.

" Make my life a prayer to You
I wanna do what you want me to
No empty words
and no white lies
No token prayers
no compromise

I wanna shine the light You gave
Thru Your Son You sent to save us
From ourselves and our despair
It comforts me to know You're really there

Well I wanna thank you now for being patient with me
Oh it's so hard to see when my eyes are on me
I guess I'll have to trust and just believe what You say
Oh you're coming again
Coming to take me away

I wanna die and let You give
Your life to me so I might live
And share the hope You gave me
The love that set me free

I wanna tell the world out there
You're not some fable or fairy tale
That I've made up inside my head
You're God the Son and You've risen from the dead! "

- Make My Life A Prayer To You, Keith Green

No comments: