Friday, October 14, 2005

14:50.

Ok, to avoid aggravating my former roommate :P, the ticketholder pictured holds a Sg-Melb-Sg return air ticket for myself.

Lots of stuff have been happening these past two weeks.

I'm a full-time staff now, God faithfully pulled things through, and so with the intangibles that comes with full-time (confirmation only comes after I pass the compulsory shorthand course), I now have annual leave.

Since it's pro-rated, the 21 days become 19 days.

And the Grace of God saw my editors approving my ahem, pretty long leave. From 27th Dec to 24th Jan. Thank God for the many Public Holidays during the period which stretched out the hol for me.

I fly on the night of the 23th, arrive on Christmas Eve and leave on Jan 18 thereafter Ray and I will decide whether to spend time in Sg or KL first.

Was told by colleagues such long leaves are not often approved, so thank God again.

Was warned that taking such a long leave is not a good idea when I'm awaiting confirmation but I said I will make sure I work extra hard now.

In fact, I will work super duper hard (someone kick me if I slack off, yeah) so I can perhaps take Off - In - Lieus (which you get when you work on a rest day) on Jan 25, 26 and 27 (Wed to Fri). Then, Ray and I can have more time in each other's homelands before Chinese New Year descends on the 29th (a sunday).

So that's about 71 days till I see my love again.

Until then, I will w.o.r.k sooooper hard.

:)

No comments: