Friday, December 23, 2005

14:26.

*exhales*

Whewww.....

Thank God for today's Off In Lieu. I'm more or less packed. More or less being that the remaining stuff can't be packed until I'm done with them later when I get myself ready to go. But basically, all's done and neat and tidy.

Woke up at 10am, had a po lo bao :) and my last bag of intense black tea. Did my packing. Have just been enjoying spending time with mom. Family's so dear. Had lunch just now, fishball noodles dry with lots of chili, and here I am now, trying to pass the time a bit I reckon.

Would leave the house at about 6pm or maybe earlier to accomodate cab-waiting time. It won't be the best of times to hail cabs since it's rush hour but I reckon we will take the chance. Flight QF10 leaves at 815pm and lands at Tullamarine at 0620 Dec 24. I hope I can use my BA on-flight shopping vouchers.

*breathes in, breathes out*

:)

It's a rainy day in Sg, direct contrast to what weather.com is saying about Melb today.

The quiet excitement is running through my bones, veins and mind.

Thank You, God. Thank You that we are finally here, on the threshold of being together again. Love You, Dad. LOVE You :)

For all that You have done, all that You are doing and all that You are going to do.

Christmas is near. Remember Jesus.

And I'm going to go ingest some fruits and more marvel comics. Then read the Word and get some time in with my God. Then get ready.

....

Be still my heart, be still.

Aack!

*HUGGGGS*

No comments: