Thursday, December 29, 2005

17:53. Melb time :)

And the sun is still a-shining away.

It's good, all's good. It has been a great five days and there are many more great days to go :) Am much happy and contented. Been shopping, my poor baby has been amazing :) And lurve lurve lurve is in the air.

Oops, if I sound slightly high, I blame that tall glass of iced choc I had just now.

And can somebody concur with me, please that Dolce's Roche gelati rocks every pair of socks in the known universe. Or at least, it should.

All's good, people, will post again when I can.

[Shopping "fruits" so far - Revival retro tote bag, Dangerfield wrist cuff, Penguin retro polo tee from The Basement, Accessories earrings, shawl and bracelet, Billabong gym/ carry on bag, Cotton On sashay skirt, Jay Jay miltary jacket and strappy top, Jeans West aviator shades and Dotti sash belt]

And a short note on Narnia, which we watched (first movie we watched together as a couple) on Tuesday - That scene where the four kids enter the palace and walk towards the four thrones prepared for them? I couldn't help tearing again, especially at Edmund's face.

I could identify with that glee, excitement, bafflement and joy.

You see, you and me both, we screwed up heaps of times. We sold God out for candy too often, for tea and sympathy but God still tells us we are his kids, and He is willing (and has done so already) to die for us that we may live. And not just live, but live as kings and queens, as royalty , as a holy people dearly loved and highly treasured.

I am so thankful.

And that's how I want to start this new year - In thankfulness and joy, knowing I am hey hey hey, royalty and highly favoured, called with a purpose, that I am my Beloved and He is mine, that I'm wanted and loved and have a future, that all the bad things I have done before are washed clean, pure white by His blood.

Jesus Christ, You are my God, You are my King, You are my Lord.

Praise the Lord :)

No comments: