Tuesday, January 30, 2007

0928.

I just switched my basic theory test from March 21 to Feb 27 to now, Feb 2! :D Thank God! The earlier dates were all booked out when I wanted to make my booking so I had to take March 21st but I decided to just leave the s s d c webpage open and refresh it now and then and hey hey, pay off! :D

Ok, now I got to mugggg for the test. Will be back on Feb 1 :) Btw, I'm using my bro's textbook from ahem, 1997. Any one knows if that will trip me up much?

_______________________________________________________

Woke up at 7am today and got into the office by 830 'cause I now live at the loft of sorts at Ray's house and he has got a leadership training session at 830. When I look at the number of barang barang around the pretty big room, I realised I have gathered quite a lot of stuff indeed. Moving out will take another bout of effort but I'd like it if that next step can be taken not too long later 'cause it does shoes, bags, clothes and various stuff no good to be folded and cooped up for long.

Ray dropped me off near the laundromat so I can drop off 1.5kg of clothes to wash. He went to park the car at another condo (since we don't park at my old place any more) and I slowly took my time and jalan to buy a packet of nasi lemak (RM1.80 for a big pack... I ate abt one whole bowl of rice... burp! And what's more, washed it all down with a nice cuppa of coffee... urp!) before getting to work. Damansara Perdana is a ghost town during non-work hours and the town was largely at sleep still. There was even a cool wind blowing despite the strengthening sun. Very nice.

Second last day of work. And my colleague just brought 3 tubs of CNY cookies I ordered. 2 are going home with me, and 1's going to Ray's folks :)

Second last day of work. Let's get things sorted.

Good mornin'

No comments: