Tuesday, January 23, 2007

1020.

It has been a pretty busy three-week with full weekends and a tired Skye who was perpetually sleepy and wanting recuperating at-least-9-hour snoozes. Had to work last last Sat, and had zi mui duties on last Sat morning for a CG friend who was getting married that day. Sundays the last few weeks have been double service days as we transit out of d u m c to join City Church KL, so it was 11am at the former, lunch with mates till about 230, grab a bit of rest then off to sunway at 430.

I got a really good sleep on Sunday night though :)

Set my system right and last night, after cooking, eating, washing clothes and random neatening up and calling home, I had the time to just lie down on my bed, look at the ceiling and talk to God, relaxed and unstrung.

I'll be moving out of my apt next week, going back to Sg on Thurs, not sure when I'm coming back but believing that God will give me that awesome job and every matter midway will fall in the right place. Just got to keep pushing, pressing in, holding on, believing, while covered with His Divine grace.

Last night, in quiet time, lying down, it felt like "wow, it's the end of this part". Part, phrase, phase, as u like. I moved into this apt in May 2006, we slowly stocked it up and made it more live-able over the months. It has become home, comfortable enough with what I need where I know them to be. I like the hills that surround one side, I like hanging at the pool, walking past the nice bbq area, staring out of the balcony at DP town and what lies beyond, the greenery around the estate and serenity.

I wonder where I'll stay next, me who gets attached to physical places which attained "home" status.

Reminding myself there is nowhere better than being perfectly where God has a specific call on you for. Remembering and living that out.

Exciting times again. Church is awesome. I'm learning a lottt. Meeting a church staff tomw lunch to discuss how to put some new Christian materials together, then going to KL for a writing test. On Thurs after work, I've an interview at Uptown, one of the corporate epicentres for PJ.

Pray for me :)

1 comment:

raychuah said...

am praying for u :) God only has the best for u.