Monday, January 29, 2007

17:49.

Sat morn was spent packing some more, grabbing a quick shower and then helping as Ray, his dad and the mover uncle came to the apt to cart off most of my belongings. Ray said his dad actually went out early to scout for a delivery guy who's willing to just help out and he had to hit two places before he found that uncle. Makes me a bit embarassed to think I troubled him but I'm very thankful indeed for the family love :)

We finished every thing - from my place to putting everything in place at Ray's house (most went to the 3rd storey... huff huff) in a bit over an hour, I think. Then we just stoned and chilled and makaned before I got to go home at about 4 to shower again and change before some mall crawling and then a nice steak dinner at Victoria's Station which we heard about heaps but never tried. Then, since it was quite early, we went back to his place and watched some footage of Delirious' Now Is The Time gig. I really really like this band. And I really really appreciate Everything Is Going To Be All Right and Investigate.

Sun morn, I sat on the floor (no table and chairs left) near the balcony and had a cookies and cream black tea with (experimental) pineapple tarts I made while staring out at the blue skie. Then, it was more packing and Ray arrived earlier than planned with char siew rice I was craving ('cause tt honeyed porkie from tt stall rocks big time) and caught me in full fledged messy state. haha. Showered, had lunch sitting down, shifted stuff to car then went to the mall to escape from the heat. Ended up buying a 2-phone set for my home back... um, home then it was churchhhh! :D

Desmond came along this time and we also picked up Vonnie, who's on a hol back. It was very nice indeed. I'm very much in love with church. It's one of the big reasons to stay on.

And now, Mon evening, Ray has a bowling and dinner night with his colleagues. heh. They invited me to go along but I have the last leg of packing to finish up before Ray comes get me and I move over to his house tonight to stay three nights before I go home on Thurs.

Tomorrow, I pass the keys and stuff to the agent. Tomw night, we are having crabs with friends :D

Despite how every thing's still not settled, how the world still whirls and stills unpredictably so, I'm happy. I don't know how things are going to work out. I don't know if they will work out. But I do know I have a God who I can trust with all my heart and mind and soul and so, I can laugh and rest and face every day with my head held high.

Because He is King and I'm His.

Have a good evening, folks :)

No comments: