Saturday, August 18, 2007

1254.

It's still a nice cool day in Singapore, despite it being after noon. It rained yest morn' and this morn' too and it was very very lovely to sleep in and feel the cool breeze wafting in from the windows.

Seasoned bloster, support pillow, blanket - Mmmm.

Am going to take today easy. Going out for dinner later with my folks. Tomorrow's my dad's 60th birthday.

Am also going to tinkle the ivories a bit if there's time and spend time with God especially to deal with the angst I know I'm culminating about my boss. Got to deal with it, got to deal with it or it's not going to be pretty.

Had a great day out yest with 2 friends. Spent the afternoon in Orchard with Anne (a large part in Topshop, oopsie) and dinner and the evening with Germie at Bugis. Ventured to the "old" Bugis Village too which I've not been to since er... poly days I think.

Having been there now, I highly recommend as a great place for cheap buys and great deals. Got a couple of contacts for wholesale selling there so I'm happy :)

I got heaps of good buys yest but even though they are good buys, they add up. And I've decided not to do any shopping for the next two months.

I bought:

- A Topshop dress ($29 only!)
- A Topshop skirt ($19 only!)
- A Topshop bracelet
- An old school cuff watch (which I think I'll float online to check out response)
- A mustard cropped cardi with big buttons :)
- A pair of sliver Accessories earring
- A pair of blue Diva earrings (to replace the exact pair I dropped and broke last month)
- A victorian styled green dress
- A yellow Beatles tee
- 1 pair of button earrings
- 1 pair of chunky white hoops
- 1 pair of clear jellies :D
- 1 pair of white ballet jellies

Ooh, and Germie kindly passed me the Trav is tee she got. And Anne passed me a pair of black Topshop casual shorts I got her to buy for me for $8 during the sale earlier.

So... yes, keep me accountable, folks. No more shopping.

But I'm serious abt seeing if I can start up a shopping blog and bring in stuff to KL from Sg. So I'm gg to float a few items online and see the response and if the response is good, then I'll buy more things and keep it going. Maybe in spree format or just limited items format. The Cur ve's flea market is an option if it gets bigger but that requires more logistics than I'm able to for a while.

Any way, all's good. Deep inside where it really matters, all's good.

Peace out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Topshop rocks!!!!!!
You got a pair of jellies too
*drools. ;o)

have an awesome time with family!!
*big hugs von

raychuah said...

that's quite a long list ehh... haha!

Anonymous said...

hehe, yeahhh, tt's why i decided to stop shopping for a while.

vonnie - Yay! Jellies are lovely :D I have four pairs. heh. *hugggy* - skye