Saturday, August 04, 2007

14:35.

Hey ya hey ya.

Nope I have not abandoned this place, as much as it seems otherwise.

Have just been too consumed by work. And I use the word "consumed" with not much joy but with acknowledgement.

It still remains true, friends, that when I stop writing, it often means something somewhere down the line is broken... the tracks are unhitched. When I don't have time to think and be still, I fundamentally get affected as a person. So... I'm going to have to write again, write more, write like this girl used to.

The break is tiny but it's no good to ignore any friction in the soul. Even when it's mute.

It's a very warm Sat and Ray and I are bumming in Starbucks at up town, which is where I work too. Planned to get a haircut while he chills here but I couldn't face waiting for 30minutes. Looks like I will go back on Monday during lunchtime and get choppy china doll bangs (if I don't chicken out).

Next Fri, I'm off work and we go to Port Dickson (never been there) for church camp :) Now, that I'm looking forward to something major. And the week after that, I'm off on Thurs and go back to Sg. It would have been abt 3 months since I last went back to my beloved homeland. It will be great.

It is well with my soul. As long as my soul train's on track on His, it is still alleluia and amen.

Praise God.

5 comments:

raychuah said...

Hallelujah and amen indeed, dear. It's nice to read ur posts again :)

In whatever situation, I believe that He is watching over and He is still very much in control of everything! :) Amen!

Sarah Joy said...

i agree... when stopped writing, i feel totally disjointed.. you worded it well.
glad to see more writings.. :)
oh and shopping in sg.. me jealous! :p
love xo

Anonymous said...

heh. i was so surprised to see "2 comments" :) - skye

Incognito said...

You're BACK!! *hug* missed ya heaps. Don't stop writing again. Ever.

Anonymous said...

Awww... u update more too. heh - skye