Saturday, November 22, 2003

12:55.

Help. The Mandarin version of Lemon Tree is playing on 95.8FM, my Dad's favourite station. *Cringes and cowers*

Yay. The 12-year-old neighbour just stopped by at our gate excitedly to announce she has got one A* and 3 As for her PSLEs. I didn't even know she's in Primary Six. Her immense glee - Mom told me the little girl had recently confided in her worries about PSLE results - is sweet.

The usual: I am still rather undecided as to what choice to make for the future. Every new day, and every new person I tell my dilemma to, just stirs up more confusion. There are many practical arguments and my pragmatic self and my idealistic self keeps shoving and shouting at each other.

I am thankful for this choice, the ability and privilege to have a choice to make, and I don't want to give that up and just say, ok God, shut one door so I can choose the other by default.

This time, I really want to know and hear it from You. Exercise my choice and choose correctly the best path You have for me.

So help me, God. And please pray for me.

No comments: