Monday, April 05, 2004

11:56.

Yawnn.

Stayed up till 3.30am to work on an essay. Woke up about 9.45am but am stilll rather sleepy. Good news is that I do think I should be able to finish this rock n roll and grunge music essay by today. Then, I got to vacuum, do laundry, relax a bit, cook dinner then submerged myself in the materials for my other essay, which is due next Thursday.

Am I starting on work too early? Nah, though the housemates were baffled by my efforts. I actually think I'm cutting deadlines rather close. My music essay's due on next Friday, my racism essay's due on next Thursday. Easter break for RMIT is from this Thursday to next Wednesday, and I will be going for Easter camp from this Friday to next Monday.

I doubt I can finish my racism essay before I go for camp, but ideally, it should be structured and planned and I should have started writing it before I go so I can finish it up with fair ease when I get back.

Yeah, I decided to go for Easter Camp.

Took me forever to make the decision, I know.

First, I didn't know whether to go or not, then I decided to go, then, I decided not to go, and then, I was persuaded to rethink my decision, and now, yeah, I'm going.

*Groan*

Does being indecisive come with age or something?

God forbid that I should continue to become more wishy washy. Doh, I didn't even know what was holding me back from making a speedy, firm decision.

I've never been to an Easter Camp, I believe. I only recall ever going for two camps related to my faith. One was the church camp in Desaru and another was a Campus Crusade camp during poly days. I can't remember if the former was over Easter or not.

I actually like camps, though people might find that surprising since I generally rather not play most group games which seem to be a fixture at camps.

I have a feeling this will be a good camp, and I can wander around with my SLR and tripod finally. The camp will be held here, an hour's drive out of Melbourne (finally, away from the city!). I won't deny that there are little niggling anxiety bits inside of me, wondering about fitting in and getting along with people and all so yes, do please pray for me.

I'm attending Parkville OCF, while the camp is an OCF Victoria (the state) effort so people from many other centers will be there. About 200-over folks, most of whom I do not as yet know.

There are really a lot more things I like to share with your, things on my heart, stuff that God has been showing me and I have been observing and learning but there is an essay to finish up.

Laters.

No comments: