Thursday, April 15, 2004

18:28.

It's a good feeling, this. I've handed in both my essays, one due today and one tomorrow worth 40 and 30 percent respectively. School reopens for me today and I stayed up till 2am the last two nights to finish the former essay. I'm fairly pleased with it. It's not a mindblowing piece of work but it connected enough obscure, unseen points and poked at enough holes to look decent. Any how, they are both in God's hands now.

Feels like I finally have time to sit and linger. To allow myself to remember how Easter Camp was and smile at fond memories. Now, I have time to write about other things I want to fill you in on.

Erm, wait a while more, ok? I got to go somewhere in a while to meet my cell group, we are celebrating the birth of a new sister (read: she accepted Christ at Easter Camp). So rather than start writing and then tear myself away, I should just wait till laters when there are no deadlines or timelines so I could write, and stop and be distracted as and when I like before writing again.

And, by the way, the guestbook's back up.

No comments: