Tuesday, April 27, 2004

2157.

Fish stew with pita bread, gelare on waffles with maple sauce and cream, and now miso soup. Good food makes one feel pleasant, full and able to walk back from lygon street (where we had the waffles) in 9 degrees weather. I cooked fish stew for dinner and I just had to have instant miso soup when we got back. I didn't realise how much I miss it. Darn, I miss Jap food. I'm so going to have my fill of sashimi in Sydney when I go over in July.

....

All right, I recognise it too. This is one of those posts without much direction and I'm not in the moment to ramble and mull. There's a presentation to be done for Friday. Am talking about sex in the city-state, that's my working title any how, it's just about how modernity affected the way Singapore sees homosexuals and transgenders. Got to get back to it. Later and night.

No comments: