Tuesday, May 04, 2004

11:05.

I woke up at 7:58, glanced at my handphone, and snuggled into my warm futon while pulling my comforter closer. My body felt like it could do with more sleep but my mind was strangely awake. I had breakfast, took a bath, then spent a leisurely morning devotion at the breakfast table as the sky though the picture window changed a hundred times moving from left to right.

It has been a good start to the day. Lecture's at 11:30. I'm starting to feel sleepy again. Thank God, the fever and sore throat are almost gone but I still feel the effects of the former making me tired... very tired. And I think I might be having a chill, since I got a bit of a runny nose going and a slight bit of the sneezes. All right, got to go to class now. Have a good day, people.

No comments: