Monday, November 22, 2004

01:06.

My roomie left in a big yellow cab about 11 hours ago. Feels like the ending of a chapter. I am glad we had Sat's night bash for her. Special stuff helps saying goodbye easier. Germie rocks. I thank God that our staying arrangements worked out so very well.

[Hope Margaret Drive's Char Kway Teoh was avail, dear ;) ]

In 28 days time, it will be my turn to leave. Last night, I felt a very strong urge to stay here. It wasn't a new thing but neither is it one of those I-must, dug-in-heels stuborn insistence.

Singapore has so many things for me. Both places do. Less than an hour ago, as I was closing my room's door, I felt a sudden strong twinge of desire to be home in Singapore and with my family. It's strange how both places seem to be simple in their own ways. Life is simpler here in some aspects, and yet, life is simpler in many aspects too in Singapore. At the moment, I feel like I don't want to fight any more or try to make sense of things, I want to cuddle into bed, maybe shed a few tears of uncertainty and drop into sleep. And I want to remember and know that I am sleeping in the Everlasting Arms and that in my weakness, He is made strong.

I blame PMS for my mood.

I need to be quiet. It feels a bit like I am driving on a bridge that has broken off and I am about to get to that point where every thing stops or drops. Either that, or I fly.

Help, God, help.

No comments: