Monday, June 27, 2005

12:03.

I started replying this something like 3 weeks or more ago but didn't finish it. Oops.

1 - Total amount of music files on your computer?
I'm at work now so I am just going to have to estimate how many files my lappie back home has. I'm going to say probably close to 3,000.


2 - The last CD you bought was?
Last CD I received for work was The Tears' Here Comes The Tears. Last CD I purchased with my own money was Bright Eyes' I'm Wide Awake It's Morning


3 - What is the song you last listened to before reading this message? Last night, the last Mp3 I remember hearing was Fastball's version of She's So High.


4 - Write down 5 songs that mean a lot to you and why. I go through phases when I listen to certain songs. There are few songs that are constant throughout my life but ok, here are some that have lasted with me for quite a while. These are NOT my Top 5. If you ask me for them, I'd have to spend sleepless nights thinking it through. So don't ask.

- Walk On, U2
"and I know it aches and your heart it breaks, you can only take so much but walk on". Familiar feelings.

- You Belong To Me, Vonda Shepherd version
It's beautiful, paints images of the world and love, Bob Dylan is an amazing songwriter and I still like Ally McBeal.

[I have the Bob Dylan, Tori Amos, Jason Wade versions too]

- Fly Me To The Moon
I used to listen to the Frank Sinatra version. Now I listen to Tony Bennett's more. Something inside has always desired to fly and at times, to fly away. I first heard the Bennett version on the last night I had in Melbourne during my last stay. Everyone was outside, I was surfing on Ray's lappie and the version was so stunning I was enraptured.

- We Will Dance, Steven Curtis Chapman
It's our song :)

- If I Stand, Rich Mullins
Brilliant song.
"So if I stand let me stand on the promise
That you will pull me through
And if I can't, let me fall on the grace
That first brought me to You
And if I sing let me sing for the joy
That has born in me these songs
And if I weep, let it be as a [wo[man
Who is longing for [her] home"


5 - Who are you going to pass this stick to and why?
I plead online hermitdom again.

No comments: