Monday, June 06, 2005

19:31, Sg, office.

Flight details are settled.

June 7, 2030, Sg to Syd.

June 10, 1815, Syd to Melb.

June 19, 1010, Melb to Sg.

Now, it's just making sure every loose end is tied. Work is accounted for and am loading up on the research. I know my Marvel, I don't know my 20th century Fox... yet.

Been in the office since 830. Am needing sleep. Filed two stories today. Would be filing two stories on Fantastic Four in Sydney, and hopefully one story on The Tears (phoner on Thurs) if I can get the phoner to be a call-in instead of a call-out.

Wanted to grab mocha from the cafeteria just now but decided to abstain. I would be getting good mocha in just a while, no? :)

Ran errands in Orchard during my lunch break and found the MRT station adorned with floor to ceiling, left to right all across type posters promoting Melbourne as the 2006 Commonwealth games, as part of the Visit Australia tourism campaign.

If I saw this last Thursday, I would had went "argh" (a small one) inside or even verbally but just now, I could smile. I snapped a pic of it with my phone and went on my way.

Can't wait.

Do pray :)

That work would be completely great, and that the trip to Melb would be great too.

Come on, God.

I LOVEE You!

No comments: