Thursday, July 07, 2005

12:21.

This will be a frivolous post.

I discovered accidentally yesterday that there is a game character called - get this - Singapore Skye. Came across this excerpt in the news archives:

"Singapore Skye
What: Singapore Skye is the name of the coolest, baddest, sassiest gun-totingcharacter in the Spycraft card game published by American company AlteracEntertainment Group.She's hip because: She has at-ti-tude. This pink-haired dynamo appears out ofnowhere to create even more mayhem whenever there's a shoot-out."

So I googled for more info when I got in today and here's a picture of what she looks like. I look less scary.

In less merry news, while googling, I discovered another S k y e T a n here on my home island.

And he's a guy.

In sort of the same industry too. Golly.

Bygones.

No comments: