Friday, July 15, 2005

14:00.

It has been a month indeed.

30 days since I spent a Wednesday catching up on rest at 55/ 222, waiting for you to finish with internship, going over to 609, us going to Hoyts to book tickets, then to Kimchi Grandma, then to Hoyts again. Then it was a brisk walk (or trot) in the cold to find a cafe that was open and at that cafe, we became a couple.

:)

It was June 15 2005. I first met you on Feb 13 2004. You added me on Msn somewhere in early May and the chats begin. First drummed for you on May 28 2004.

July 15 2005, I have been calling you boyfriend for a month. And I'm still amazed at the man of God who calls me his girlfriend.

I'm still amazed when I look back and see how our journey has unfolded.

I'm still amazed by how God pulled us through.

And I know "that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose" (Roms 8:28).

I love you, man 'o mine.

No comments: