Tuesday, July 26, 2005

19:55.

In: Office
Day: Tueday
Time: Night
Song in head: Still by Hillsong
Thoughts:

Some things in life you learn early - That time is a one-linear affair. That guilt you felt when your kiddy self broke a vase or kicked a soccer ball through a glass cabinet (that's me). The understanding of irreversability. Time travel intrigued and confused as well as bored (me) because of its unfamilarity and none-applicable nature to the life we led.

Some things in life you learn early - How you are happiest most doing some random, small thing that nobody else might care for (5-year-old me sitting at the front door, looking at the sky on top of the HDB opposite, legs hanging out of metal grille door, hands sometimes clutching the grilles while I look at the sky and sometimes sing some song in my own world).

And some things in life you learn, unlearn, and learn to admit - The joy of having someone do some random, small thing with you and share its depth of meaning, its simplicity and profound resonance.

Hope. So precious an unexplainable intangible. So tied up with "future" and "life". So full of love and faith.

I learn the meaning of all things good in my Jesus.

I will learn, sought to learn and seek still to learn to do this - "everywhere I go, I see You".

Open our minds, Lord. Teach me to see You.

No comments: