Tuesday, June 27, 2006

15:00.

Can you tell I'm in blog mode?

Just a short one this time, I give you my word.

Last night at about 1045pm, R a y and I went downstairs to one of the mamaks a short walk away to... catch the Italy - Australia match. Yeah, just had to watch it :P

I really liked it though we were sat at the back of a couple of chimmeys who went through probably four sticks each in the first half. The walk to the mamak in the cool night air (the air at my place is just really nice at night, especially at downstairs where the exit faces the hill) was very soothing and pleasant. And ordering a teh panas and just watching the match on a projector screen while all round, about a hundred fans nursed their drinks and let out collective arghhs and oooohs... was pretty cool.

I can imagine how Feq Sq and Lygon would be insane last night but I was just glad to be at the mamak with my baby catching a match.

:)

No comments: