Monday, July 31, 2006

1521.


It's Ray's birthday today. Last Fri, the CG managed to surprise him and another CG mate Jess ey (at right) with a cake.
copyright/ amadeo

Yesterday, we went for a Jap buffet lunch where we discovered the joys of butterfish sashimi. I am undecided whether to crown it my fave sashimi now and Ray has decided Tuna is now his third fave. Heh.

We meandered around The C u r v e and lingered to read cookbooks and comics after two hours of stuffing ourselves :) And after that, we went back to his place where he had to help his dad move some stuff and we all just chilled around the TV and with newspapers before we went to this place called King Crab.

I'm wishing I took pix but sorry, I didn't. We had butter crab and it was very good crab indeed. The restaurant had three big shoplots - One with the usual tables and all, another with tanks displaying snow crab, abalone, assorted fishies and a giant lobster which looked like it was trying to jump to freedom, and the last shoplot was a kitchen with half glass walls so every one could see them cook.

Good stuff.

We finished it all off by going home and whacking some good Malaysian kampung durian .

It was a good day. Though I would love it if I could drive my baby around, if only just for his birthday. Still :)

Happy birthday, love :)

Any way, on the subject of birthdays and since we just discovered the trove of photos on our cell leader's blog, check out the hilarious utube of what happened at the CG celebration for another CG mate Miche lle and my birthday celebration a few weeks back.




CG group photo. Normally, there are five or six more peeps ard.
copyright/ amadeo



That was from my birthday's celebration.
copyright/ amadeo


And that's us :)
copyright/ amadeo

No comments: