Friday, October 15, 2004

12:52.

I am heartbroken.

Totally, absolutely impossibly heartbroken.

The physical area where that dub-tub organ sits physically hurts.

The lyric playing in my head for the moment is "Cry-ai-ai-ai-in" (Crying, by Roy Orbison). The song actually playing on my laptop is Here Is Gone, by Goo Goo Dolls.

My housemates just witnessed me wailing around the house.

Sigh.

Did S k y e T finally surpass that commitment phobia, ventured into a relationship and got hurt?

Hmm... the first bit is correct, the rest are figments of your imagination.

For the life of me, why I got so affected over an academic affair is beyond me.

Crown me the queen of nerds, even though I still need my roommate to exterminate the spyware and adware and various ailments that were in my laptop.

Ok, in a nutshell, story is this.

I submitted my final photography portfolio yesterday, deadline's today. I submitted the last assignment last week but the lecturer only got back to me today.

I got a 9/10 for my last assignment and I am utterly chuffed about that but *insert a dozen sighs* I didn't include half of the photographs in that assignment in my final portfolio. I pray this won't cost me my HD.

Hm. I am feeling okay already.

All right, moving on.

No comments: