Tuesday, March 22, 2005

00:47.

For some reason, my laptop clock just switched itself back to Melb time. So those numbers at yonder top left reflects Melb's clock, not Sg.

Went back to the old company this week. Saw the doc on Sunday, had tonsilitis and a temperature of 37.5 degrees. Woke up on Sat with a sore throat and muscles so sore I limped and hobbled for the first couple of hours I was awake. Was at a local AG youth conference on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Planet Shakers were playing at night rallies.

And to end the counting days backwards bit, today (in actuality, it's still Tuesday in Sg) is my first day of work. Yesterday was spent at a computer programmes' refresher course. Would blog again. I'm adopting a try-to-sleep-by-midnight and wake by 7am rountine. Or trying it out. Want to have time both in the morning and night to do devotion before I leave the house or conk out.

Keep me in prayer :)

Love your.

*muack*

No comments: