Sunday, August 28, 2005

16:52.

A pile of used tissues were next to my laptop by the time Planet Shaker's Evermore dvd finished playing last night (and a shout of "I love you!" to r a y for sending it to me).

There was me and You. And that is more than enough reason to give it up: Sing out Loud, jump around, raise my hands, fall on my knees in worship with tears creating a little puddle on the white tiled floor.

It's about You. It's all about Jesus.

"When my world is falling down, in You I will be found"

We all reach and go through places when the world indeed falls apart. Don't take what you have now in your world for granted and remember, it's a.l.l about Him.

Meet Him in the secret place in Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, US, any and every where. Meet Him when you have the best church and spiritual support you ever have ever and when you have none of these. Meet Him.

Mohammed Ali said the fights were won before he even entered the ring, before that in the locker room away from the crowds and cheers and expectations.

Aggie quoted Mel Fletcher saying the road to recognition passes by obscurity.

GOD says Seek first the kingdom of God and all these things will be added unto you as well.

Know whose you are, and then you will know who you are, Chad shared with R a y.

Know GOD, know yourself. Knowledge of the Almighty and your identity in GOD will make you unshakable.

So much so that when the world around you (not you) shakes, you will still be found in Him.

Yet will I praise You is a powerful thing.

I have no idea what's going to happen next year.

Yup, fundamentally, the truth is that none of us can claim to know any bit of the future, even what's going to happen a second from now, but you know what I mean.

I have no idea what's going to happen next year. Do pray alongside r a y and myself as we are midway through a fast for direction (yup, there's the geographical matter) and us.

I have no idea what's going to happen next month, when my contract ends.

I have no idea what's going to happen in this life; I hold on only to His Word, that He will bring me from glory to glory and He is giving me hope and a future, that I have been called for such a time as this, that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me and all things work together for the good of those who love God.

There is one thing that I know for sure - How much I love YOU yet YOU love me more!

I have but one life and the deed to it is not mine. The blank cheque has been cross signed and given to the Author and Finisher of my faith and life, and again and again, our convenent has been renewed. I'm Yours.

So whatever it takes.

From the Amplified version of the Bible, Hebrews 13:5:
"He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]"

Let us remember and live out the songs we sung.

No comments: