Sunday, August 14, 2005

17:48.

Worship was awesome today. We broke out of what was practised a few times and I'm glad. Can't bop from behind the keys 'cause I always use the pedal but it was a great celebration and declaration. And mom decided to go for the China mission trip :> And I got to drum too for the last song after the sermon since the drummer returned to the English congregation.

I. had. fun.

And it's my turn at drums next week.

Come on.

G O D is omipotent, omniscient and omnipresent. As real in Antarctic as in Melbourne as in Singapore. As able to touch and heal and deliver no matter the church communicates in English, Mandarin, dialects, Eskimo.

I refuse to live my life always with only as much of YOU in my life right now as in the future. More than there must be more than this, I KNOW there is more than this.

I refuse to settle for second best.

I refuse to bow down.

Grrrrrr.

No comments: