Wednesday, August 03, 2005



And this is beyond late but these are what he sent me for my birthday :)
- A vinyl of Miles Davis' My Funny Valentine with his own design (with messages) pasted over the vinyl. He has a copy of the vinyl himself too so one day, we can actually play it when we have a turn table.
- Songbird, an Eva Cassidy CD which was playing during one of our milestones ;)
- A Quick Brown Fox bag which we saw on our shopping trip on June 16 :)
- Photos we took together in Melb, which doubled up as cards he wrote on.
- A sweeeet card
- A red nose. hehe. From Red Nose Day. I mentioned I wasn't out on the streets during Red Nose Day last year and never saw people wearing it, but how hilariously creative I think the idea is.
- Cookies N Creme black tea, tied up with a green ribbon too. Heh.

R a y m o n d Chuah really rocks big time :)

You have to be someone close to me to know what appeals to me and my man got everything totally right.

No comments: