Friday, March 31, 2006

12:44.

Saturday, March 30, 2002


22:52. i wish i don't need to close the window when the storm starts to blow. i like to just lie on my bed or stand at the window and feel the wind touch my face and blow my hair straight back. and just be in awe of the beauty and wonder of creation and my Saviour's handiwork. i like to be caught up in the beauty of the moment, the spectacle and feel my heart swell to bursting. and when it's all over, i will be a little bit sad but more so invigorated and more alive for a while.

i like to be more alive more constantly. is it possible? but life's made up of ups and downs. i don't ask for more ups, i just ask that i live in all circumstances. it is possible but how? Lord.

lead me, oh lead me
into your arms
i will be safe in the shadow of your wings
oh lead me oh lead me
into your arms
i will be safe in Almightly
.

"the worst thing in life is to be ordinary"
- paraphrase off american beauty

No comments: