Wednesday, March 01, 2006

19:57.

"you did not choose Me
but
I chose you
a
nd appointed you to go
and bear fruit - fruit that will last"
- John 15:18

God chose you.
Despite your imperfection, He still chose you. If you take a look at the checklist of criteria, you would see qualities different from the stuff we worry about. While we stutter about our feebleness, lack of charisma or talents, our God - who is Love Himself (1 Jn 4:16) bypasses our checklist for His.

If you can just really believe God chose you, then your life will totally change.

No one chooses something or someone without a purpose. I don't go into the supermarket to get a say, tomato unless I have a purpose for it, a reason to buy it 'cause I want to do pasta sauce or something with it.

If you can just really believe God chose you then your life will have natural purpose.

What is it that God made me to do? You mean Almighty God had a specific purpose for making me? What is that grand plan that my Maker saved me for? Man, I want to see. There's a children's song that went "God has a plan for my life, I just can't wait to see what's in store for me! 'cause God has a plan for little old me".

And far from being childish, that is true!

The bible says that God knows us before we were even made. And that there are good works prepared in advanced for us to do.

There's a reason why you are where you are now, there's a reason why you are even here on earth.

There is a divine destiny for your life. Why won't you believe it? It is true.

No comments: