Tuesday, April 25, 2006

12:56.

Am in the office now waiting to go to lunch. My colleague is figuring out the paperwork she got to take to the auditor later, some real estate agents (the ministry is housed in the chairperson's real estate company to save rental costs) are on my left behind the cubicle wall and I'm chatting with my baby who's physically only just downstairs.

The boss' big office is at the end of the corridor to my right, where I'm sitted now in a temporary place kind of in the alsie before the carpenter gets done a table for me that will fit perfectly into the existing space.

It is my 2nd week of work and yesterday, I handed to the chairperson the marketing plan. I should be going to the Singapore office on the 10th of next month so I can nose around and find out how they operate there so we can adopt any thing useful.

Tomorrow, I will get the keys to my apartment and this long weekend, I'll move in with the aid of my ever-lovin', ever-helpful boyfriend.

I had a sudden craving for my beloved bak chor mee just now. I want a mee kiat dry with extra chili and extra vinegar and just fishballs and mushrooms please. Oh man, I love that dish. Heh.

That said, another random: I had the best Ramly burger ever in my life last evening when we packed one on way home. It was rm3.20 for a double ayam burger and the guy who made it was a genius. How on earth he made the patty crispy-ish on the outside with the grill, pepper and some brown sauce I suspected was teriyaki I have no idea, just that it was gorgeous, juicy with a sweet tinge and the bread was properly buttered and nicely grilled too. Like yummmy yummm yummm. Puts every Ramly burger stall in Sg pasar malams to shame, me say. I mean, like yummmmmm.

Er, I think I should go for lunch now. Heh.

No comments: