Thursday, April 27, 2006

14:58.

My mind just got blown away by the ways of God.

A RM30,000 cheque just arrived in the mail!

The ministry had been in the red for quite a while. When I came in, we were still RM60,000 in the red and it is a figure that has been stagnant for quite a while. Before I even started work officially, I was drafting letters to supporters to update them on what's going on with us as well as honestly admit our financial state and ask them to support us if they can.

It has been way over three weeks since the first batch of letters went out. And it was only last week that the first cheque (for RM100) arrived. I was glad to just see a response and by faith, said that it is just the start for more. Yesterday, more more cheques arrived (RM300 and RM400) and today, someone placed a letter to the admin staff. I thought it was her paycheque so just averted my eyes politely and continued with my work. Then she tells me it's a cheque for RM30,000.

Like phwoarrr.

That is not a small sum at all!

And it came with a note without a name - just a sign-off of "a sister in Christ".

I mean, phwoarrrr.

Dad! You are awesome!

*jumps around*

No comments: