Tuesday, September 12, 2006

10:26.

In about six hours, I should be on a green coach en route back to Msia again.

You know, for all the practice over the last two plus years, I think I'm still not that awesome at splitting that part of my heart labelled Home between more than one place.

I can smell the Sg heartlandness in the air... nostagia while I'm still here, hm, but I'm looking forward to getting back to PJ. There's work to do, a calling to live out and R a y. Whew, if I've not been convicted of this specific call to Msia for now, I won't be doing this.

And yet, like my aunt and my convo last night, things are really simple if we allow ourselves to see past ourselves. He called, we go. We loves because He first loves us. He created us for something bigger which cries murder when we try to stifle it with a path we think best. There must be more than this. Only believe and obey. God never shortchanges any one.

And everything that has been will again be. There is nothing new under the sun. What's new is what you receive personally as you do life His way.My life is not my own, I've been bought with a price.

I'm trusting You.

And to every one else, God bless :)

No comments: