Thursday, September 21, 2006

Bimbo post time! :D

Saw this dress on ebay and I reallyyy like it. Darn if the postage is not more expensive than the item itself. And darn if two bids didn't happily pop up after I spotted it yest and emailed the owner to check some sizing stuff.

I never bought stuff ever on ebay but I'm really tempted to go for this. If I just up the bid by half a pound, postage plus product will alrdy cost SGD40 which I'm very tempted to say is an extremely reasonable price for a Laura Lees.

Still... *goes back to checking for bids updates*

And more on Lauren Lees here.

:D


Laura Lees for Topshop. Topshop back home never stocked the special series by various designers, I think. I'm not a butterfly person at all but I think tt butterfly motif is forgivable.
copyright/ amadeo




close-up! a bit of kitsch but it does do a number on the sweet white dress feel.
copyright/ amadeo

No comments: